Sell your wedding dress with us...
We know just how special your wedding dress is...for many of us it's the most expensive and beautiful dress we will ever own. But doesn't it break your heart to think of it sitting in the wardrobe, taking up space and gathering dust? why not let another bride enjoy wearing your wonderful bridal gown, make some extra money for a special treat and do your bit for the planet by recycling.
We pride ourselves on offering brides-to-be a great selection of the highest quality sample and second hand wedding dresses.
We therefore only accept gowns that are;
- Less than 5-years old
- Original Designer dresses. We regret that we do not accept High Street wedding dresses or Overseas copies.
- In perfect condition (no marks/ stains or tears)
- Dry cleaned (we can arrange dry cleaning for you at a cost of £75)
- In a protective carrier
How we work
- We agree the selling price with you. Upon sale, we take a 50% commission and pass the balance to you.
- We will market your dress for you. We will feature your dress on our website and hold it in stock our premises, just outside Ipswich, in the heart of Suffolk. Brides visit for a fitting and try on a selection of dresses, as they would at any other Bridal Salon.
- We will inform you by email when your dress sells and forward payment within 7 days of receiving payment from the buyer.
- After 6 months, if your dress is unsold, you can take it back to sell elsewhere. Or we can extend our arrangement by mutual agreement.