Covid Safety Measures
to give you the best shopping experience possible, while protecting you and us from the spread of Covid, and will introducing the following measures to keep us all safe;
- The Bride plus a maximum of one addional guest per appointment (Facetiming your friends and family is welcomed)
- Hand Sanitiser on entry and available as required
- All present to wear a mask
- 2 appointments max per day ( 1 per day per size band)
- Appointments of 1-hour maximum and 10-dresses maximum to be tried on
- Bride to pre select dresses from website if possible, but free to browse rail by size
- All gowns tried on will be aired for 72-hours between appointments
- If possible, Bride to try on dresses unassisted/ bring a guest that shares a home to assist
- 2m distancing to be observed wherever possible
- Where close contact is necessary, staff will wear a visor and gloves
- Changing area will be cleaned between appointments
IF YOU, OR ANYONE YOU LIVE WITH, HAS HAD ANY COVID SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, PLEASE CANCEL & RE-ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL SARAH on 01728 724254/ 07508090492 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a great Buy Online service for brides further afield. Select your dress and pay in full including postage (approx £15 including insurance). If you are not happy with the dress upon receipt, inform us within 24-hours, return the dress to us and we will refund your payment in full.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL SARAH ON 01728 724254/ 07508090492 OR EMAIL SARAH@SUFFOLKWEDDINGDRESSEXCHANGE.CO.UK
Paying for your dress
If you find your perfect dress, we require an initial deposit of £100 to reserve the dress for you. Full payment and collection is due at the end of the following month.
We accept payment by BACS, Credit/ Debit Card or Cash. Payment plans are available on request.
We offer an in-house alteration service though our talented Seamstress. Stephanie will tailor your dress to fit you perfectly, including the standard shortening of hems and taking in or out at the bodice that most gowns require. We can also shorten or remove trains, personalise your dress with extra beading or sequins, add or remove lace up panels to the back of the dress and change necklines. Most wedding dresses can be taken in by at least two sizes and out by up to one size.
BUYING A WEDDING DRESS...
The Suffolk Wedding Dress Exchange offers a huge range of beautiful designer wedding dresses at a fraction of the original retail price. Our stock includes designer samples from bridal salons as well as once worn designer wedding dresses, that have been worn once, for a few hours, and then dry cleaned.
So whether you're an eco-chick who hates the cost to the planet of these amazing bridal gowns that are only worn for a few hours, a savvy bride looking to find the perfect designer wedding dress without the enormous price tag, or just a bride in a hurry who can't wait 12-weeks for a designer wedding dress to be delivered, we can help you find your perfect bridal gown.